Global Telecoms - Key Trends for 2019: IoT, Data Management, 5G and AI - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Telecoms - Key Trends for 2019 - IoT, Data Management, 5G and AI" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
There are a number of interesting developments occurring which offer opportunities for the telecoms sector and the key trends for 2019 relate to IoT; M2M; Cloud Computing; Data Centres; 5G and Artificial Intelligence. This research explores the Key Telecoms Trends for 2019 and includes analyses, statistics, examples and trends.
The wave of developments relating to smart cities, IoT, 5G, and overall data management is creating opportunities for those operating in the telecoms sector and related industries. In addition, we are beginning to see developments and applications relating to Artificial Intelligence finally take shape.
- Global spending on IoT will reach over US$1 trillion in the next few years.
- Shipments of mobile IoT devices are increasing at a rapid rate.
- Asia represents the largest region in terms of IoT spending.
- For the past few years, cloud computing has been one of the fastest growing areas for the IT sector.
- There will be an increased focus on large hyperscale data centres and many leading players are expanding internationally.
- Interest in Edge Computing is growing as it offers the ability to increase speeds and efficiency for the end user.
- AI capabilities are often being merged with Big Data solutions for data management applications.
- Smart phone device manufacturers are very interested in AI for mobile devices.
- 5G and Artificial Intelligence as important innovations required to enable smart cities.
1. Global Telecom Industry - Key Trends
2. IoT and M2M Trends
3. Data Centres and Cloud Technology Trends
4. 5G Trends
5. Artificial Intelligence Trends
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggwfms/global_telecoms?w=4