Drawing on decades of insight gained from working with the world’s leading companies on mission-critical customer contact, Aspect enables organizations to turn the potential of unified communications into real business results, through enhanced knowledge worker and agent productivity and by helping optimize business processes throughout the enterprise and contact center for improved agility and responsiveness. Aspect provides these capabilities by leveraging Microsoft unified communications like Microsoft® Active Directory™, Microsoft® Exchange and Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007.
Unified communications applications for the contact center are a new way to use the power of software to target operational objectives with specific capabilities. Aspect provides a host of best-in-class services that provide you with the in-depth expertise you need to identify the right opportunities, navigate implementation obstacles and get the best possible results from your unified communications strategies.
Aspect delivers software and services that turn the potential of UC into real business results. Aspect is:
- Experienced - Aspect has more than 35 years helping customers with strategic planning and technology implementations of high-stakes, complex customer-facing business processes.
- Reliable - Our solutions are successful in some of the most rigorous environments, providing up to 99.999% contact delivery reliability.
- Proven - With nearly 1,000 deployments of our unified platform, Aspect has a proven track record of unifying siloed communications technologies.
- Respected - Aspect is the leader in mission-critical voice applications.
- Connected - Our ongoing joint investment with Microsoft provides access to best practices in Microsoft® Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 deployments.
And, Aspect’s unified communications (UC) applications for the contact center offer a brand new way to target particular customer-interaction issues by delivering a specific combination of capabilities to improve contact center performance.
These capabilities include:
- Inbound routing, outbound dialing, voice portal and Internet contact
- Workforce management, performance management, campaign optimization, recording & quality management and coaching & eLearning
Software-powered UC applications are the next generation technology required to meet the operational goals of contact centers. These applications directly address the challenges and expense associated with the previous generation of proprietary, soiled and hardware-intensive computer telephony integration (CTI) architectures.
Aspect’s unified communications applications for the contact center helps your organization enhance your customer service, collections and sales and telemarketing business processes.