Consilium Software conceives, develops and delivers enterprise software for unified communications (UC) and contact centers. Our software adds CRM integration, service automation and insight to Cisco, Microsoft and leading UC vendors. Consilium UniCloud™, UniAgent™, UniCampaign™ and UniDashboard™ products enhance the performance and productivity levels of enterprise customers and service providers. Our solutions are used by more than 300 companies, banks, telco’s and governments in six continents, and have been certified by Cisco and Salesforce.
Consilium Software is headquartered in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
Consilium's products introduce new capabilities which enhance and complement the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE), Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) solutions. Consilium products and services enable easy transition of unified communications and contact center applications to cloud-based delivery.
Consilium’s Uni™ suite of products is modular, offering bundles and add-ons that make it easy for customers to begin with the right set of applications for their business today.
- Consilium is an Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) for Cisco UCCE and CVP since 2008, a Cisco Development Network partner since 2009, and was in 2015 selected as a Preferred Solution Partner within the Cisco Solution Partner Program.
- Skilled resources with up to 20 years of telecommunications experience in multiple Unified Communications (UC) & Contact Centre (CC) technologies.
- Advanced services for Cisco contact center design, implementation & support encompassing Cisco UCCE, CVP, UCCX, EIM, WIM, SocialMiner, Cisco QM & WFM.
- Besides Cisco’s entire UC and customer collaboration portfolio, which we design, deliver and support globally, Consilium offers Workforce Optimization, multichannel (email, web and social media) and Exony VIM reporting solutions through its partnerships with Calabrio & eGain.
- Executed over 300 Cisco contact center projects, including more than a dozen Cisco UCCE turn-key projects.
- Consilium UniCloud™ offers a multi-vendor and a multi-tenant UC-as-a-Service (UCaaS) solution for provisioning, self-care, analytics and migration of businesses to UC in a simplified way.
- Consilium UniAgent™ provides productized CRM integrations to Cisco UC and contact center solutions for most of the top-10 CRMs, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Siebel, BMC Remedy, SAP, and more.
- Consilium UniInsight™ offers a reporting solution for Cisco UCCE, PCCE, UCCX and HCS with advanced views of historical data on agent and contact center performance.
- Consilium UniDashboard™ provides real-time views of key metrics and analytics for contact centers.
- Consilium UniCampaign™ enhances Cisco outbound contact center capabilities by introducing automated and centralized campaign and list management, significantly decreasing manual involvement and simplifying the implementation of dialing strategies
Consilium’s Business Communication Operation Management platform, UniCloud™, enables easy transition of unified communications and contact center applications to cloud-based delivery, empowers service providers and enterprises to quickly achieve their UC goals through extensive integration options and analytics, and simplify MACD delivery across vendors. Consilium has increased the scope of its flagship product to include Cisco Spark, Cisco WebEx, Skype for Business and Exchange. UniCloud™ provides a business work flow process for provisioning, self-care, migration, monitoring, analytics and billing in a multi-vendor environment. With both cloud and premise-based solutions, Consilium continues to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, ease of use and manageability while bringing down the total cost of ownership.
Consilium UniCloud™ offers:
- An integrated multi-vendor fulfillment management platform
- Reduced business application integration complexity
- Easily customizable branding and workflow
- Scalable and high availability (HA) architecture
- Accelerates provisioning and delegation control of user MACD administration