Evolve IP’s unique offering enables enterprises to provide their contact center agents with a fully-featured omnichannel contact center that’s integrated with Microsoft Teams. The unified solution leverages Microsoft Teams direct routing and Cisco VoIP, and delivers market-leading contact center capabilities, advanced business tools like AI natural language speech processing, and Microsoft Teams features; all on any internet-enabled device.
Solution highlights include:
- Agents can respond to contact center interactions directly in Teams keeping them connected to the rest of the business for critical communication.
- Leveraging Evolve IP’s suite of Digital Workspace solutions, contact center professionals can work securely from any location with access to all business applications
- A world-class Contact Center feature set Omnichannel with voice, chat, text, email, web callback, IVR and more
- Full integration with Cisco VoIP (not just a SIP trunking solution) – delivering crystal-clear HD voice and unified communications services. Alternately, the solution can be deployed with a customer’s existing PBX
- Business messaging; SMS texting from business numbers
- AI-driven speech analytics and call recording
- Proven history of 99.999% uptime
- Workforce management
- Business intelligence and reporting
“Microsoft Teams direct routing is an incredibly powerful tool for enterprise businesses but it doesn’t come with an enterprise-class contact center solution ‘out of the box'”, said Scott Kinka, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer at Evolve IP. “Evolve IP’s contact center solution, which natively integrates with Microsoft Teams direct routing provides our customers with two primary advantages. One, it delivers powerful omnichannel features that drive a great customer experience. Two, by delivering a unified Teams and contact center instance, agents stay connected with the rest of the business and can collaborate with other employees no matter where they are working or what devices they are working on.”