Inference provides an Intelligent Virtual Agent platform that was designed for telecommunications carriers that want to offer high-margin value-added services on top of their core network. It enables them to complement their service offerings with the latest and most powerful AI and natural language speech interaction technologies for customer self-service. It also helps them drive higher sales of their core network offering. Service providers can easily configure self-service offerings for resale to specific verticals or at desired price points. Inference is trusted by leading carriers around the world to power self-service solutions for a wide range of target verticals including government, retail, travel, enterprise and SMB.
Design with Studio.
Inference Studio is a drag and drop development environment that enables non-technical users to build or configure self-service applications in the form of virtual agents.
Using Studio, you can design virtual agents to:
- Autonomously handle routine transactions, allowing your personnel to focus on higher priorities.
- Provide assistance to your human agents, before, during and after customer interactions.
- Handle high volume interactions with advanced decision automation.
Like human agents, virtual agents have a wide variety of skills including speech recognition, natural language processing, text-to-speech, voice biometrics, transcription and API integration.
Your agents can work on tasks across different channels. They can perform back office functions as well react to changes in your business in real-time. They’re security conscious, fully PCI compliant and fully HIPAA compliant. Examples of pre-built task that are available through Studio include:
- Biometric Enrollment
- Appointment Maker
- Queue Call Back
- Order Lookup
- And many more.
Benefits to Enterprise Customer
Organizations that purchase Inference’s Virtual Agents through their preferred carrier receive some powerful benefits.
- Cost Savings – In the U.S., a human agent costs on average of $28,000 per year. In comparison a virtual agent averages only $4,800. That can lead to a substantial reduction in cost. And as virtual agents have become more skilled and better at communicating with prospect over phone, text and web, customers often prefer to access a self-service application.
- Compliance – A key concern for most businesses is compliance with industry regulations - for good reason. The penalties for lack of compliance can be staggering. For example, HIPAA fines range from $500 - $5000 per violation and can include criminal prosecution. Inference’s Virtual Agents can help organizations avoid violations and penalties. Our PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliant virtual agents are able to collect sensitive customer data without reveling sensitive data to the agent. Inference features include Secure Call Proxy, which allows an agent to request a mid-call task to be run, including leveraging our Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant payments.
- Innovation – Service organizations often have a mandate to release new and innovative service offerings. This is sometimes expressed as “I need and AI strategy” or “I need to have a plan for Chatbots” That makes it critical for their service provider to be able to demonstrate thought leadership. Inference studio was designed to help providers demonstrate this kind of thought leadership. Using Inference Studio, within minutes, you can build a virtual agent, assign skills associate a phone number and start to demonstrate speech recognition, natural language processing, transcription, multi-lingual text to speech, chatbots and more.