Monitoring, Diagnostics and Reporting for Remote Cisco Collaboration Users
Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 12:00 PM EST/3:00 PM PST
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) has a history of providing reliable, secure, scalable, and manageable UC call control to large numbers of global enterprises. Nectar has been a long-time preferred Cisco solution partner providing customers the third-party UC monitoring, diagnostics and reporting tools needed to provide a centralized performance management view with real-time troubleshooting.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a transformational era of remote worker collaboration enabling new scenarios for end-users but also posing new challenges to IT ops and support teams who struggle to gain visibility into all the elements that may be contributing to session health and user experience.
In this webinar, we’ll address probing issues including:
- Real-time and historic media/signaling analysis of Cisco voice and video sessions
- Monitoring Cisco Expressway for Mobile and Remote Access
- Monitoring VPN users at the Edge/VPN Concentrator
- Overall CUCM Platform health and availability monitoring
- Real-time video conference analysis for Cisco Meeting Server and TelePresence Video Endpoints