Tadiran Telecom Ltd. (TTL) introduced its first business telephone systems in the 1960's. Since that time The Company has established reseller partnerships in over 41 countries. Tadiran systems are in service in 100,000 locations with over 9.8 million ports installed. Today The Company offers a complete UC system that can be tailored to the needs of the smallest to the largest enterprise customers. Tadiran has direct sales and support offices in the United States, (Tadiran Telecom Inc.) Israel, China, India, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia. For more information on Tadiran Telecom visit www.tadirantele.com or email [email protected]
Aeonix UCC (Tadiran’s Flagship Product) is a software based Unified Communications & Collaboration solution (UC&C) that consolidates disparate business applications into a single powerful platform. It is delivered on a fault tolerant and open architecture, with intuitive management tools. Aeonix was designed to address the needs of distributed organizations and can be deployed in a private cloud environment or as an on premise solution.
- Scalability - Aeonix has the ability to extend customer networks based on current demand and changing needs. The open-ended architecture allows customers flexibility to buy and install only what they currently need, and to add users, remote locations and additional applications as they become necessary. The standard system solution has the ability to provide service from 10 to 25,000 users
- Simplicity - Aeonix includes unified management of all system services and applications. An intuitive GUI and a simple licensing mechanism make it easy to install, manage and maintain. Adding users, remote sites, or applications to one Aeonix server, is the same as adding them to every server in the network
- Open Architecture - Aeonix supports standard protocols such as SIP (unmodified), CSTA, and Web Services. This non-proprietary architecture allows customers to seamlessly integrate a variety of common applications and to add desired devices to the system (Bring Your Own Device). Security protocols are implemented to ensure the system's integrity and prevent unauthorized operations
- Resiliency - A system can consist of one or many servers while each Aeonix server provides complete 100% application functionality. In a "clustered" (multi-server) environment, automated diagnostics and recovery mechanisms deliver the highest levels of fault tolerance and failover.
Aeonix delivers powerful, flexible, and adaptable communications to enterprises customers. Its open architecture ensures that customers experience the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) with minimal IT resources required.
Aeonix Contact Center (ACC)
Contact centers allow customers to choose between telephony, email, and chat options. ACC allows companies to track and manage time in queue, make intelligent and sophisticated routing decisions for their customer contacts, and help minimize call abandonment. It allows companies to maximize return on investment within its agent base and to ensure that staffing adjusts dynamically to demand.
Aeonix Contact Center delivers detailed historical, real time, and cradle to grave reports that allow organizations too easily, and quickly measure contact center resources and to adjust to changing business demands. The ACC integrates seamlessly with customer CRM solutions and blends inbound and outbound calls to manage sales campaigns and customer order processing.
- All in one Solution - Aeonix Contact Center provides a one server solution for UC&C and Contact Center applications and feature sets. Single server deployment with intuitive and central management capabilities reduces time, footprint, and resources required to manage the system
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain - The Aeonix Contact Center applications were developed with the end user in mind. No IT specialist is required to make changes or to generate reports; the ACC can be managed with ease by the contact center supervisor
- Up scaling requires license changes only - Simple upgrade process allows customers to upscale quickly. Simple licensing changes allow customers to add more agents or applications on their system seamlessly and intuitively. No additional hardware is required
- Total Cost of Ownership - Customers are looking for solutions that can provide "more for less", something that the Aeonix Contact Center is especially well positioned to do. With minimum hardware required, simple implementation and maintenance processes, customers will experience the lowest possible total cost of ownership
About Tadiran Telecom
Tadiran Telecom (TTL) L.P. is a privately held partnership, owned by Afcon Holdings Ltd. and part of the Shlomo Group. It is an established global provider of Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C), Contact Center, and Control Room solutions, serving businesses of all sizes, including tier-1 organizations in various market segments in 41 countries worldwide. Tadiran solutions feature a comprehensive family of products including UC platforms, IP PBXs, soft switches, contact centers, Dispatch Console, IP phones and mobility and desktop solutions.
For more information see http://www.tadirantele.com.