Turbocharging Teams - Episode 13: Teams Analytics
By Kevin Kieller and Dino Caputo
Turbocharging Teams focuses on tips and tricks to help you get the most out of using Microsoft Teams. This episode explores the new team and channel analytics that are available to every Teams user and discusses how you can use these tools to gain insights and get more from Teams.
Key Insights from this Episode:
- Analytics can help you get the most from Teams, helping you understand what is working for your organization and what is not.
- Some analytics are available to all users within Teams, others are available only to administrative users through the Office 365 Administrative Portal(s).
- Overall team analytics can help you understand how often people are posting or replying to and interacting with posts, what percentage of the team members are active participants, the engagement trend over time (is this team becoming unused?)
- Channel analytics detail similar metrics for a specific channel.
- Any analytics are only valuable if you regularly look at them and give consideration to what insights they are providing and if any actions should be taken.
Slides from this Episode: