VOSS Announces the General Availability of VOSS Analytics Version 5
VOSS Solutions announced the general availability of VOSS Analytics Version 5. VOSS Analytics is a value-added module in the VOSS-4-UC suite of products that enables organizations to quickly retrieve information about users, devices, services, licenses and transactions, through an easy-to-use web-based portal. VOSS Analytics gathers data about service usage, service adoption, user trends, and license consumption in a matter of seconds, giving administrators an understanding of UC consumption and activity levels across the various customers, sites, and users.
VOSS Analytics Version 5 includes:
- New reports can be created on the fly, reducing time and effort to access the data needed, and with no additional coding requirement
- Charts can be easily added to dashboards with built-in charting tools
- Existing reports can be customized to fit business needs, by simply dragging and dropping fields from any data source in the VOSS-4-UC platform
- New data sources can be brought into the UC reporting view, to span multiple databases, vendors, and UC applications
- For Service Providers – VOSS Analytics brings new revenue opportunities by providing end customers access to reporting and analysis “as a service,” which can be differentiated. It can also generate professional services opportunities by creating bespoke reports or analysis to meet customer specific needs.
- For Enterprises – VOSS Analytics offers improved insight into key business metrics, and gives a wider group of business stakeholders access to the system.