VOSS Offers Fast Start UC Assurance Workshops to Cisco Live Visitors
Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the company is offering Cisco Live visitors the opportunity to sign up for an exclusive fast start workshop to modernize and improve their UC assurance capabilities.
With so much progress being made in the UC assurance sector, the number of multi-vendor applications and components in a typical UC environment, and the limitations of manufacturer provided assurance solutions, it is challenging for organizations to decide on the best UC assurance strategy for their business. VOSS recognizes that there is tremendous upside for organizations that can successfully navigate these challenges and implement an assurance strategy to ensure high quality UC service delivery.
At Cisco Live, booth #51, VOSS is offering three companies the chance to sign up for a free UC Assurance Discovery Workshop and proof of concept.
The offer includes:
- An Onsite Collaborative Fast Start Workshop: VOSS will bring its UC Assurance experts to the table to meet with key UC stakeholders at the company, to understand the company’s current UC environment, detailed monitoring and reporting use cases, service delivery challenges and goals.
- VOSS Assurance Proof of Concept: After the workshop we’ll work with your team to stand up VOSS Assurance in your environment and perform a standard POC project. You will be given deeper access to your data to discover new technical and business insights.
- UC Assurance Success Report: VOSS will provide a report including recommendations and key considerations specific to the company’s UC environment, to explain how a UC assurance strategy could impact the business, what the migration path would look like, the pitfalls to look out for, and criteria for a successful proof of concept and production rollout.
- This is a prescriptive document created to address the specific needs of each customer
Companies are invited to sign up for the offer at VOSS booth #51 at Cisco Live, on a first-come-first served basis, subject to meeting the following criteria:
- Company must have more than 2,500 seats
- Company must have an existing assurance tool
- Company must be actively planning migration to a new – or an upgraded - UC assurance platform in the next 6 months
Included with the offer is a discounted introductory package for VOSS Assurance to allow customers to put the strategy into practise and get access to early benefits. VOSS Assurance integrates with VOSS-4-UC to enrich the data needed for monitoring and fault detection leading to faster resolution. Add business context to the technical data available from your UC solution to ensure quality service delivery.
Derek Lipscombe, Sales Director at VOSS Solutions, commented; "Companies attending Cisco Live this year are invited to visit the VOSS booth to learn more about the comprehensive way we monitor and manage your UC. At VOSS, we pride ourselves in being the only vendor to offer management and orchestration across the full UC lifecycle; including UC assurance. So, we think that our UC Assurance Workshop will attract some significant attention at the show.”
To meet VOSS at Cisco Live, or to find out more about the VOSS UC Assurance Discovery Workshop, please email [email protected].