Global CPaaS Innovator, Voximplant, Launches One-Click Integration With Google Cloud Dialogflow
Voximplant, the voice-first cloud communications company, today announced one-click integration of Google Cloud Dialogflow into Voximplant's full-featured CPaaS platform. The company that empowers businesses and developers to accelerate real-time voice, video and messaging solutions development, has just made AI and voice-driven application development faster and easier.
With today’s news, Voximplant expands its long and productive relationship with Google Cloud, using Dialogflow, the AI-powered platform for building natural and rich conversational experiences for communication apps. The new one-click ability makes integrating Dialogflow into Voximplant's full-featured CPaaS platform even faster and simpler, helping speed application development and rollout. Set apart in the category, Voximplant delivers a serverless, fully programmable platform with all of the capabilities that are needed to accompany a full-featured voicebot in modern call center and telephony environments. Further, Voximplant natively supports phone numbers from 60 countries out of the box.
Voximplant Enhances Interactions with Latest in Conversational Voice
- Easy to get started: Plug into Dialogflow with one-click
- Calls to and from wherever you want: Connects to SIP or PSTN numbers
- Inbound and outbound: Support both incoming calls and outgoing campaigns
- Advanced interaction features: Customizable DTMF, barge-in, no input detection, recording, full audio playback controls, and more
- Full developer control: Modify interactions from the gateway with API’s that mirror those provided by Dialogflow
- Integration into Voximplant Kit: Drag & drop visual IVR and customer experience automation builder
“While our AI-enabled platform powers the development of every kind of communications application and bot innovation, we further distinguish ourselves with a voice-first focus that ensures more natural and improved customer interactions,” said Alexey Aylarov, CEO, Voximplant. “As a Google Cloud Technology Partner, we deliver developers a most adaptable and feature-rich Dialogflow gateway on the market. And our one-click integration empowers them with an even faster path to rolling out contact center AI capabilities across mediums, use-cases and devices.”
- How Voximplant and Google Cloud Dialogflow work together to speed and improve the development of the next generation of AI-enhanced communications apps and bots, and to download our white paper
- Set up Voximplant's Dialogflow Connector
Founded in 2013, Voximplant empowers businesses and developers around the world to rapidly create and scale better communication experiences. Voximplant’s AI-enabled platform simplifies development and rapid deployment with serverless and no-code options that remove the complexities in infrastructure and technologies commonly associated with adding voice and video communication into applications. A global CPaaS innovator, Voximplant supports over 600 million calls per year for more than 20,000 customers around the world. Learn more about Voximplant at https://voximplant.com, and follow the company on Twitter and LinkedIn.